Dylan McTee was born on (February 6, 1993) to Cathleen Carriere and Gregory McTee in Los Angeles, Calif. Dylan McTee is an actor best known for his ”Roswell”, ”New Mexico Work”, where he played Dylan’s part. And her upcoming film Wrong Turn (2021).
Birthday: February 6, 1993.
Dylan McTee Biography
Dylan McTee was born & raised in Los Angeles, California USA. His mother, who is originally from Los Angeles, is of Mexican and French descent, while his father, who grew up in Alaska, is of Irish descent.
Dylan McTee | Wrong Turn | Official Trailer (2021) |
Dylan became fascinated with films and novels at a very young age, with the loving encouragement of his parents and two brothers, and excelled in reading, writing, and performing in the local theater.
His life path was simple, feeling the need to participate in the story even more, and was especially motivated by the acting of Daniel Day-Lewis.
Dylan McTee Wiki
Dylan McTee age 29 years old [as of 2022]. He is very handsome and attractive. He has an expected height of 6 feet, but his exact figures in public spaces are not known.
Basically, his hair is dark and his eyes are brown. There are no details in the media about his sweetheart, he might see someone he’s wanted to keep secret from the media.
With about 3,000 devotees, Dylan has an Instagram account and he consistently shares his work on the stage. He was also a child entertainer, as per his Instagram profile. He is now 27 years old.
He started his vocation in 2013 as seen by his IMDb page and has since served in 15 credits.
His production job came in 2016 when he appeared on Sweet/Vicious as Nate Griffin.
After this, he appeared in 6 scenes of the show as Wyatt Long in Roswell, New Mexico, another of his acclaimed work.
He was enlivened by the amazing entertainer Daniel Day-Lewis, as suggested by various reports.
He is, according to his identity, an American and, according to his nationality, is Caucasian.
Dylan McTee Biography And Wiki
|Stage Name||Dylan McTee|
|Birthday||February 6, 1993|
|Age||29 years old |
|Birthplace||Santa Monica, United States|
|Hometown||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|Parents||Gregory McTee (Father)|
|Cathleen Carriere (Mother)|
|Education & Qualification|
Dylan McTee Career
One of his first auditions was for a controversial series about sexual harassment on college campuses, Sweet/Vicious (2016).
As a sociopathic rapist, Dylan played a likable, charming character revealed only late in the season.
Next, Dylan starred in the Ramsay Brothers’ independent film, Midnighters (2017). Dylan’s second film is The Wind (2018), a western/horror film directed by Emma Tammi.
In the late 1800s, he plays Gideon Harper, a young settler whose life falls apart shortly after moving west with his wife.
Now you can watch Dylan as Wyatt Long, a troubled and depraved rancher, on The CW’s Roswell, New Mexico (2019) and also stars in the forthcoming feature film Wrong Turn (20211).
Dylan McTee’s Net Worth
let’s know about Dylan McTee net worth. And what’s his salary? We all know that the salary and assets of an individual can change from time to time.
In the table below, we have given the latest details about salary and properties. The conflicts in this chapter are also added. Dylan McTee net worth is $1 Minion USD.
Dylan McTee’s 10 Facts About
- As per his IMDb profile, Dylan McTee was born on February 6, 1993, in Santa Monica, California, USA.
- As of October 2020, he was 27 years old.
- There’s no Wikipedia page for the star, but you can read all about him in this post.
- He has an average height of 6 feet, but in the public domain, his exact dimensions are not known. Similarly, his hair is black and his eyes are dark.
- There is no details in the media about his mother, maybe he is in a relationship he has chosen to hide from the media under wraps.
- With almost 3,000 followers, Dylan has an Instagram account and he posts his work on the website daily.
- He was also a child actor, according to his Instagram profile.
- He began his career back in 2013, according to his IMDb profile, and has since worked for 15 credits. His breakthrough role came in 2016 when he starred in Sweet/Vicious as Nate Griffin.
- After that, he appeared in 6 episodes of the show as Wyatt Long in Roswell, New Mexico, another one of his acclaimed roles.
- He was influenced by the iconic actor Daniel Day-Lewis, according to several reports.
- As per his nationality, he is an American and, according to his race, is Caucasian.
- He is a fan of poetry and authors, apart from acting.
- The upcoming film Wrong Turn (2021)
You can read biographies of these Celebrities !!
This article is collected completely online. Contact me if there is anything wrong.